Monday, July 12, 2010

Reflection

What a frustrating, eye-opening, hair-pulling, learning experience! This was truly blood, sweat and tears. I did't think I could do it. I'm not sure how many of the tools I will use, but I do think that the PLN and the digital stories are my favorites. Some of the tools I'm still trying to understand.

The outcome of the 11 Tool for me has been that I know have a broader understanding of just how much technology has changed and how it can help bring excitement into the classroom.

6 comments:

  1. Despite your frustrating experience, thanks for having such a positive attitude about the experience! Yes, technology has changed. It is no longer an optional experience for our youth. It is an expectation. Hope you and your students have a great time continuing your exploration this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Beverly, so glad to see you were able to find ways to tie technology into your music lessons :) We are all on this adventure together, helping each other as we go along

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you are excited to have found ways to use to use technology in life and with your music classes. Keep exploring, adding to your knowledge and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing! Technology and music what FUN! Keep exploring and growing. We are all going to need each other...sharing and helping one another is the key.Go Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Beverly! What an amazing journey. I think there are so many exciting possibilities. I appreciate your dedication to completing this process. Look forward to seeing technology in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Beverly,
    I visited your blog several times to get another music teacher's perspective. Hope we can bounce ideas off each other this year and really make people notice!! - Meredith

    ReplyDelete